This item is part of the public WebDB named
. The public items below all share the keyword glocalization
Starting your micro-enterprise Cirriculum
||22/12/2005 - 17:38:11
|Starting your micro-enterprise/ enhancing your business model (program cirruculum wil be based around these suggestions/steps):|
- Brainstorm and decide what type of business you want to start (this is part of a short general life-planning workshop which will be part of the micro-enterprise program)
- Take inventory of what resources you already have available (money (you own, computers, public and private spaces, etc) avoid taking on debt to create your business. Start with a model that has low or no overhead start-up costs
- Start out by trying to incorporate (or "synergize") your model with people within your own social network. These are people who know and trust you. Even if they don't need your services or products, they will likely know someone who does.
- Participate in communities and groups (online and offline) that are related to your business. Within these groups, you can attract people to your products and services by creating and giving access to a knowlege base that is related to whatever the group is organized around (horses, wilderness guiding, whatever!). Telecommunity software is a great way to create and grow and share this knowledge base.
- Participate in the Eterprise4u.com Telecommunity Exchange, as this is a peer-group of people with many different expeiences who can help you brainstorm ways to expand your business
- Look for opportunities within and outside of the Telecommunity to create short term and long tem partnerships with other businesses.
9 related items were found.
(1 to 9 shown)
Telecommunity wide Keyword Search
You can also search for the following keywords in all public Telecommunity WebDB Items:
business · collaboration · commons · community · cooperation · education · glocalization · lansingmi · microenterprise · socialnetwork · socialnetworks · startup · synchrony · telecommunity · telecommunityexchange · theory · transparency ·